Monday, August 19, 2013

Focus On Life ~ Week 33 ~ In Season!

Am laaaaate posting this, but better late than never, right?

This week Sally asked us what's in season where you live?
Lots of things!!

Flowers and fruits....this is my neighbor's front yard. Can you believe those big pomegranates! And the pink flower is as big as my head!



Bikes (and garage sales!)
This was a straaaaange bike...



Convertible cars....that's my nephew in my beloved car that I sold off last month...



Boats! Yeah, yeah, I know it should be on water and not parked like this on the street. I bet its on its way though ;-)



Colorful clothes!




And lastly, the big thing for me right now...walking as I try to get my knees back in shape!



And here's what everyone else has in season!

4 comments:

  1. That hibiscus is beautiful! I love growing season :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure that's a hibiscus...the leaves were different than the regular ones I have seen. I wish I could go ask them...the house is a few blocks down from mine, so I have never really met the folks that live there. Its a GORGEOUS yard! The next day when I walked by...there were a lot more of them blooming. Veryyyyyy pretty!

      Delete
  2. Kashmira, love your post! You always have a different angle - something unique (and always so witty). You've got a great variety of things in season near you, from boats to pomegranates! I have to say, I don't think I've seen a pomegranate tree up close. And that picture of you is just adorable - you are so photgenic! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cindy! You are always so sweet :) I am gonna have to take pics of the pomegranate fruits in all stages for you!

      Delete