Monday, January 26, 2015

New Earring Monday '15: Weeks 3 & 4

Hello all...looks like I am back to designing! And I have my friend, Sarajo of Sj Designs Jewelry to thank for it!

You see, she tagged me to post something I created for five consecutive days. (She said she had seen enough cake pics or something like that ;) )

I posted some pics of my older favorites, and I desperately missed my beads and my creating time. It does give me a very different, joyful kind of high!

A friend of mine wanted one of the older designs I had posted, and she was visiting me last weekend. Perfect inspiration at the perfect time! She was here for a swim meet with another friend, so I made two pairs for both of them.

Here they are...

This first pair is made with Heather's Humblebeads, and I realized two days after gifting them to my friend that they were Marsala color!



This second pair is what my friend had requested. The ceramic beads are by Marti Conrad of Marti's Beads and Buttons.


Well, thanks Sarajo! These were infinitely more satisfying and guilt-free than cake will ever be!

I have to thank Sarajo yet again for getting me blogging too! She is hosting a year long blogfest called "New Earrings Monday", which this post is intended for. You can find the other entries below..


10 comments:

  1. Lol. ANYTHING is more satisfying than gluten free cake! ;) I'm so glad you joined me this week and that I could inspire you to get back to creating. I love your first pair with Heather's beads and the adorable leaf charms! Your wire work on the second pair is really fun... I can see why your friend wanted to snatch them up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear! Gluten free cake? That sounds sad!

      I do hope to create more this year...lets see how it goes..

      Delete
  2. Glad that you're back into creating! Always enjoyed seeing your designs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am glad too :) Hoping to stay in the circuit for a long long time now!

      Delete
  3. Kashmira, those are some beautiful earrings. And I love earrings! Heather's beads are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beti! Yes, Heather's work is always so beautiful.

      Delete
  4. I love both pairs! Great wire work on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These designs are so creative and memorable. The colors really pop on the first with those delightful beads and the wire wrapped pair are really fun as well. I can't wait to see your next ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy! I am hoping to create more too..been a very long break!

      Delete